06 Juin 2022
Appel à contributions
This year is marked by several events celebrating 12 years of FNS funding. In this context, we encourage you as a LIVES member and researcher to contribute to the final NCCR LIVES International Scientific Conference. The event will take place on 17, 18 November 2022 in Geneva (at the Biotech).
They will be joined by several international researchers, all experts in the field of life course/life span research.
Presentations from all IPs and other research groups of the NCCR are also requested. We strongly encourage you to participate as a speaker to this international conference, which will be key to take stock of the decade of research done in NCCR LIVES and envision the future of life course/life span research on vulnerability issues. Please send the following information through our website until June 6, 2022:
- Name of the Speaker
- Institution and title of the Speaker
- Title of the presentation
- Abstract (250-300 words)
All submissions will be reviewed by the program committee and you will be informed of the decision at the end of June 2022.
The conference will refund your public transport expenses (at the extent of the half-fare, second class). For any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
The scientific committee
- Co-Director Eric Widmer & Director Dario Spini at NCCR LIVES
- Professors Daniel Oesch, Daniela Jopp, Leen Vandecasteele, Clémentine Rossier, Matthias Kliegel, Claudine Burton-Jeangros
- Dr Christina Györkös - Scientific officer of NCCR LIVES
- Tina Latifi & Sabrina Roduit - Event Coordinators