We are pleased to launch the NCCR LIVES International Conference, which will take place on 17, 18 November 2022 in Geneva (at the Biotech).
The Conference will focus on our twelve years of joint research conducted at NCCR LIVES and our shared vision of research on vulnerability in a life course perspective for the next ten years. As leading researchers on the life course, we sincerely value your presence to this event.
Programme available soon
- We welcome presentations on all relevant areas of life course research, such as family, health, employment, education, old age, family, gender relations or innovative longitudinal methods. We are particularly interested in interdisciplinary research and research showing mechanisms of and policy responses to vulnerability in the life course.
- For this occasion, we are very pleased to have Professor Annette Fasang, Professor Claire Bidart, Professor Francesco Billari and Jacqui Smith as keynote lectures.
Call for contributions
- The Call for presentations has been launched in May and is now closed.
- All submissions for presentions have been reviewed by the programme committee and speakers have been informed about the decision.
- The preliminary programme is now available and registrations are closed.
- There will be no registrations fees to participate to the LIVES International Conference. However, registrations will be limited to 130 participants in person (first registrations will have priority).
For any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!
On behalf of the NCCR LIVES,
The Scientific Conference Committee